Stay up to date with the latest from The Pollsters
A podcast is essentially a radio show that you can get on the Internet, so you can listen any time you want. You have two options for listening to podcasts:
1) You can download a podcast on your phone, or tablet, or computer, so you can listen to it anytime. You can even get it delivered to your phone or tablet each week by subscribing through iTunes or an app.
Subscribing, rating & reviewing our show, on iTunes, will help make the podcast visible to others.
- For iPhones and iPads: Download the Podcasts app from the App Store. In the Podcasts app, search for The Pollsters and then hit subscribe.
- For Android phones and tablets: Download the Stitcher app from Google Play. In Stitcher, search for The Pollsters and click the plus sign (+), to add it to your Favorites List. Now go to the Favorites List. Tell it to download new episodes by clicking the gear in the upper right corner.
- For PC users: Episodes can also be found through The Pollsters page on iTunes here. Episodes can also be found through The Pollsters page on Stitcher here. Or login into iTunes, search for The Pollsters, click on the icon and then hit subscribe. To listen, go to My Podcasts.
2) You can stream a podcast through a website.
To listen to The Pollsters podcasts online: Go to www.thepollsters.com, click on an episode, scroll down to the audio player and click the play button.