We’ve recovered from the convention, but have the polls? Take it away, Kristen’s iPhone…
Poll of the week: Is 2016 making you wish you had a brain implant?.
Do brain chip implants make you worried? What if they don’t actually work?
2016: A Clinton bounce, a Trump crater, and smod it all to heck.
Clinton has a post-Philly bounce. But who knows what’s even happening anymore. Ah, 2016,
- Huffington Post analysis of post-convention bounce
- Huffington Post trackers
- Kristen’s article in the examiner
- Margie’s latest dial-test poll from PSB Research
- Pew on few with cross-party friends
- From the Washington Post/Monkey Cage
- PPP on SMOD
- PPP on Harambe
Mansplain this to us.
Men are experts on being experts. Maybe the answer is–affirmative action?
ISO: Someone who likes Dr. Pepper, crying, guns, and avocado
Can your OK Cupid profile predict your party leanings? Well, do you like Broad CIty or Clint Eastwood?
- We’re old enough to remember when just the polling seemed crazy.
- Men are experts, just ask them!
- There aren’t many places where Democrats and Republicans can hang out. It’s not in person. It’s not OK Cupid. It’s just The Pollsters.