Welcome new listeners! Only polling can answer the tough questions, like “What are you smoking?” Don’t forget to write a review of the show on iTunes or Stitcher, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook to see all the polls we’re looking at each week.
Poll of the week: A low-grade Olympic fever?
Are you watching the Olympics? If you’re not, maybe you’re not alone.
Make no mistake about it: Clinton is up in the polls. It’s not a skew, it’s not a bias. It’s really happening (at least right now).
- Huffington Post average: 2-way
- Huffington Post average: 3-way
Pew on Split Districts
- NBC/Marist battleground states
- RCP on Georgia
- FiveThirtyEight: are the polls skewed?
- Walmart Moms are back!
Preaching to the choir:
Voters are hearing politics from the pulpit, but not about specific candidates.
People are smoking fewer cigarettes, more pot, and more beer than ever.
- Hat tip to Ariel Levy from the Huffington Post, for coming up with some Olympic polling events: tracking & fielding; horseracing; synchronized dialing. How can Olympic fever be down with events like these?!
- Everyone is feeling disgusted with politics–it’s on Facebook, it’s at church, it’s on your phone right now. But that doesn’t mean the polls are skewed.
- Which pollster would you most want to share a beer (or glass of wine) with? We hope that’s us!