Our Ron Brownstein interview is the top-downloaded interview we’ve ever done. Thanks everyone! But don’t make our Chuck Todd & Charlie Cook interviews jealous–they are #39 & #44, respectively, if you want to go back & take a listen. (Gotta catch em all.) And as always you can write a review on iTunes or Stitcher, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook to see all the polls we’re looking at each week.
Poll of the week: All of them.
We have a new thing, the Brianna Keilar award for Truth Telling in Polls. It belongs to [dramatic pause?]
- Brianna Keilar & Michael Cohen “Says who?”
- WP on why you need to follow The Polls. All of them.
- Politico on poll deniers after Patrick Murray
- Trump sand attacks!
- This is what actual fake research looks like (Triumph the Insult Comic Dog)
Process front & center.
Never mind the issues when there is palace intrigue, rigged polls, and rigged polling booths!
- HP on Kellyanne Conway behind the scenes
- HP on Kellyanne Conway on secret Trump voters
- HP on YouGov poll on Trump campaign operation
- Gallup shows worry about vote fraud
- Pew on vote fraud worries
Oh, the polls. Still bad news for Trump, with a few tiny exceptions.
- LA Times poll
- HP/David Rothschild on LA Times poll
- Trump loves LA Times poll!
- NBC/Survey Monkey on military families
Burning down the House! And the Senate! One battleground state at a time!
Is it too late to turn the R next to your name on the ballot to some sort of emoji?
- Larry Sabato on the Senate
- Charlie Cook on the Senate
- HP averages for the Senate
- HP generic ballot
- Daily 202 & Rothenberg on House landscape
Time to get out of dodge, wherever that is
You know where the Statue of Liberty is. But how about the Grand Canyon?