Margie squeezes in a few hours of staycation, while Kristen is on the road. But even during a slow week there are still polls to amaze or depress you.
Poll of the week: smells like teen spirit?
What do Milwaukee voters think the election smells like? Um, nothing you’d want to turn into a scratch-n-sniff sticker.
The race is tightening! But just a little.
- Washington Post/ABC News poll
- HP: Trump vs. Clinton two-way
- HP Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson
- David Plouffe tweets
- More HP polls
- HP on college educated whites
- WP on the White Catholic vote
- HP/YouGov on ads vs news
- HP on voters’ trust
Trump immigration policy? All of them. Says who?
Is it a softening, or a hardening?
Divisions on guns getting wider
Tier-one versus tier-two policies, while party differences widen,
Back to school!
Have you gotten all your polling done in time for the first day
- Whether the race is narrowing or staying stable, as far as Margie’s concerned, it’s always time to panic about a potential president trump.
- There’s common ground on immigration–but maybe not on trump’s different positions on immigration.
- Meanwhile, don’t worry folks, were also becoming increasingly partisan on guns and education. So there’s that.
- At least my back to school shopping is done! And this i can promise you: it will be decades before i spend more on my children’s clothes than on my own.