Mad-Man style, or Rhoda Morgenstern, either way we love this Medium post & review from Michelle Thomas of Javelina. We forgot all about the cat videos!
Poll of the week: News alerts!
Are you living in a media bubble? You might be if you think *everyone* is living in a bubble. And how many people get news alerts on their phone?
Breaking: Morbid, er, Morning Consult poll
This new Morning Consult poll leaves no stone unturned on the presidential health issue.
2016! Today’s forecast is…
Today’s forecast looks a lot like yesterday’s forecast.
- Huffington Post/pollster averages
- Slate’s poll of poll of polls
- The Upshot vs. Princeton vs. 538
- FiveThirtyEight forecasts
- RCP vs. Huffington Post average methodology
- The “Primary Model”
Non-voters & new voters. More myths debunked
Once you look at these Pew numbers, get ready to re-read The Selfie Vote.
The one poll in the world you could predict with certainty
The internet meme that will never die.
- Today’s forecast looks a lot like yesterday’s forecast. But it’s not clear if it’s time yet to get out your umbrella.
- Lots of myth debunking going on out there. Check your assumptions folks!
- It’s a good thing we never did an online poll about the name of our show, or it may in fact become those two hens.
- When 2016 gets a little crazy, reflect on some simpler times, with cat videos, old 70s sitcoms, or back episodes of The Pollsters.