Hello new listener! Come for the 2016 polling, stay for the Brangelexit data. Check out our new website and follow us on Twitter or Facebook. We’re constantly pushing out the latest polls, and your reaction helps us figure out what to talk about.
Poll of the week: Millennials & their furbabies.
Forget about crazy cat ladies, there are now fun catboys. And did you know Kristen wrote the book on Millennials?
The polls have tightened, but then maybe they’ve loosened? And new open end data from both Pew and Gallup.
- Slate average
- Gallup on news recall
- NYT on Clinton Foundation
- Pew on how people feel about the election
- YouGov on candidate extremism
- Gallup on confidence in government
Pollsters weigh in on weighting
This was super cool! Really excited both of our firms got to be a part of it.
Um, we’re going to need some fresh data here.
- IMDB poll on Brad vs Angie
- Brangelina as a nickname
- YouGov Most admired people of 2016
- Vanity Fair/60 Minutes who should adopt your children
- Who says Millennials are selfish? Half of millennial guys have cats!
- Maybe for Clinton no news is good news.
- If the polls are getting a little too tight for comfort, maybe you need to lose weight?
- If you don’t like the results of your poll. Just wait?
- Always good to see fellow pollsters weigh in?
- Who is going to get more of a post-breakup bounce: Brad or Angelina? We’re on it!!
- And welcome new listeners!! Tweet us your complaints.