Poll of the Week: Do you need an information diet
Clay Johnson, call your office.
The Taxman is coming, just not for Donald Trump
People care about Trump’s tax returns. But will it change their vote?
Return of the TV dads
Dads square off, probably not changing the race much.
- ABC/SSRS on VP candidates
- NBC/SurveyMonkey on VP candidates
- CBS on Luntz focus group
- CNN focus group in Richmond
- CNN/ORC Instant poll
- Swing kittens say meow
The forecast is bleak, and we’re talking Donald, not Matthew
Huffington Post has a new forecast
While the climate is, partisan
Pew reveals major party differences in views toward climate change. Kristen sees, uh, a silver lining.
Here’s something really scary
Get ready for Halloween folks! Basically that means dressing like a superhero.
- People are looking for more information sources about buying stuff than about politics.
- And that’s even before last night’s rockin’ VP debate!
- Even a bunch of kittens could tell you that Clinton’s had a post-debate bounce.
- The candidates may not be talking much about climate change, but don’t worry, there are still deep partisan divides anyway.
- You know what’s really scary? That political costumes are going to be pretty popular this year.