It’s your lucky day! We’re doing a special Monday episode since we may not be able to find time later in the week. So check out our Senate-sational special! Aldo, don’t orget to follow @margieomero & the #walmartmoms hashtag for groups Tuesday night.
Poll of the week
Is Trump just making excuses, or might the election be rigged? A new ABC poll finds yet another big party divide.
The Upshot compares all the the handicappers and forecasters into one giant clip-n-save, or click-n-spin.
- NBC/WSJ poll on congressional preferences
- The upshot on Senate election forecast
- The New York Times on Senate election poll
- The New York Times on Pennsylvania Senate race
- Politico on Pennsylvania Senate race
- The New York Times endorsement of Katie McGinty
- The New York Times on Indiana Senate race
- Politico on Evan Bayh’s Collapse
- Associated Press on Bayh and job hunt
- Politico on Bayh’s Indiana address
We’ve got issues
- It’s never too early to prepare for your next campaign, folks.
- The trump effect downticket may not be as big as people think. But it’s definitely not helping.
- And if you’re not feeling like you hear enough about the issues, call your spouse.