We’ve been a lot of places–if we spent any more time together this week we would’ve had to give each other candy.
Poll of the Week
Can Ivanka’s brand withstand Hurricane Trump?
What is happening out there?!
The race is tightening. Or is it?
- Real Clear Politics: YouGov’s Doug Rivers and Benjamin Lauderdale on Phantom Swings
- NBC/Survey Monkey: Post-Comey letter polling
- Morning Consult: Post-Comey letter polling
- Morning Consult: Polls unaffected by reopening of email case
- ABC/Washington Post: Trump creating more enthusiasm among early voters
- NYT Upshot: Where the handicappers are
Early voting seems to be benefit Clinton. But will that advantage last?
- CNN: Early voting tallies in FL, AZ, OH
- Florida Division of Elections: More early voting tallies in FL
- Nevada Secretary of State: Early voting tallies in NV
Just a little respect
Hats, swag, angry pollsters, angry neighbors. Just a wonderful time to be alive.
- Pew: Hillary supporters have a “hard time” respecting Trump voters
- Washington Post: Trump has spent more on hats than polling
- Washington Post: Trump hasn’t paid his pollster
- PSB Research: Who is reaching voters and how?
- We’re in the final countdown. Pick up some stickers & yard signs, do some GOTV & don’t obsess talking about the polls.
- Oh wait, that was just a note Margie wrote to herself.
- Thanks everyone for an incredible year and a half of The Pollsters! We love you guys & gals, and glad you’ve enjoyed our regular polling deep dive & bad jokes.