Did you hear our interview with Trump pollster Tony Fabrizio & Clinton pollster Joel Benenson? You’re going to want to take a listen. It’s one of our favorite episodes so far.
Poll of the Week: We’ve hit peak pollsters
The Pollsters talk about the polling on polling.
Everybody (well, half of everybody) Loves A Winner
Even Trump gets a post-win bounce.
- Huffington Post on Trump’s favorability
- Morning Consult on Trump’s favorability
- Gallup poll on president-elect’s favorability
The true polling about post-facts
- Pew Research on pollsters and press evaluation
- Buzzfeed News on fake news
- Morning Consult on credible media outlets
Carrier and the Free Market
Donald Trump’s Businesses
Conflicts are complicated.
Tweeter In Chief
Is there a secret high-level Twitter Anonymous meeting out there that Kristen can go to?
We Love International Elections!
- International Business Times on France 2017 election
- International Business Times on Italy referendum
- Reuters on Italy referendum
- Quartz on Italy referendum
- Bloomberg on Italy referendum results
- Financial Times on Austria presidential election
- CNN on Austria election
- Pew Research on Europe’s future
Polling on Santa
Margie explains to Kristen the joys of the creepy Santa photo
- Here’s a real news story: With multiple polls about pollsters, we’ve hit peak pollsters. Although no one seems to be getting an A for effort.
- People are still working out the kinks about how to test Trump’s conflicts of interest . And if it’s hard to explain in a question, then, ah, well, i’m sure it’ll be fine.
- Meanwhile The pollsters transition team is in full force. We’ve put all our podcast revenue so far into a blind trust handled by my 1.5 year old. The downside is he sits in on all my meetings & is an obnoxious tweeter.
- Meanwhile, while people continue feel our country is off on the wrong track. AND more say belief in santa is decreasing? Correlation? Causation? You tell us!