Thanks for all the great feedback, gang! Let’s all take next week off, but if you’re desperate for more Pollsters, listen to our interview with Chuck Todd (#39).
Poll of the week! May the polls be with you:
Just like there is constant Trump polling, there is constant Star Wars polling. That’s as close as Margie’s getting to a movie theater.
2016: With candidates like these, who needs family?
Trump gets Trumpier and Trumpier, and the polls find both agreement and embarrassment.
- People agree with Trump–even on things that don’t exist/PPP
- CBS/YouGov IA/NH: Republicans “glad someone is saying” things Trump says
- Quinnipiac poll shows even â of GOP woudl be embarrassed if Trump was president
- Trump finally gets something right! And it’s about polling!
Kyle Dropp from Morning Consult
What can we learn about Trump’s support across methodologies? We talk to Kyle Dropp from Morning Consult.
Insecurity about our security is on the rise. Although views toward police improve.
- For first time since 9/11, views on terrorism net negative, Pew
- Americans more worried by terrorism than shootings, Gallup
- Faith in police rebounds, Gallup
Celebrate the holidays like the Millennials
Those Millennials–they know how to pare down a holiday to its bare essence.
- This holiday, no need to be embarrassed by your family when there are still so many candidates to be embarrassed by?
- it seems like voters are increasingly worried about security & terrorism, but will it drive voters in the primary or the general?
- Spoil Star Wars for Margie! But it’ll cost you.
- Be like a Millennial & have a great holiday with your family & friends.