Don’t forget to listen to our recent interview with Nate Cohn from the NYT/Upshot–he dishes on the headlines to one of his stories recently, talks about great graphics, and more.
Poll of the week!
Boaty McBoatface beating David Attenborough for the name of a new ship. At least it’s also beating “I love big boats & I cannot lie.”
Exit polls or it didn’t happen!
How did the polls do this past Tuesday? And what’s next for the sleepy-town portion of the primary?
- AZ GOP poll
- Wisconsin GOP poll
- California poll
- Margie & Patrick (Kristen’s biz partner) & others in fivethirtyeight
A poll you may want to punch in the face
- Wallet Hub/Survey Monkey
- YouGov/HP on Trump rally violence
- Quinnipiac on Trump rally violence
- Gallup on Trump favs
- Trump vs. Clinton general election Bloomberg/Selzer
You scratch my SCOTUS & I’ll scratch yours
Merrick Garland polling shows he’s on track with past successful nominees. But there’s probably more to it than that.
From the department of obvious
Women want a job that pays more. Just like men. Go figure.
Thank you Easter bunny
Does your family have a plan?
- Boaty McBoatface might have a better chance of stopping Trump at this point.
- Is Trump inciting violence? Responsible for violence? Or making people poll about violence? Sadly, even these questions divide us.
- In the coming weeks, we’ll turn to something surprisingly less controversial–the Supreme Court vacancy.
- What do women want? Same thing as men.
- What do all parents want this Easter? A plan to keep the candy under control. Good luck with that!